Review: Supernatural Season 3, Episode 16: No Rest for the Wicked

Well, THAT was a season finale.

It seems that Dean is in hell now. So, that’s horrifying. I really did not need to see him with all those hooks in his body. I mean, there’s like twelve more seasons, so I assume he’s not going to stay in hell, but, still, HORRIFYING.

To give the biggest understatement of all time: POOR DEAN!

Seriously, though. All the terrible things happen to him. Why is he the most psychologically tormented person ever? I guess Sam gets his fair share of disaster and torture, but it seems like there’s a special level of misery reserved for Dean.

Speaking of misery, I feel terrible for that family that Lilith trapped and forced to serve her. It’s almost worse to have the monster right in front of you in broad daylight, as opposed to hiding in the darkness. The way Lilith was torturing that family in the little girl’s body was straight out of a nightmare.

I mean, all in all, this is a pretty dark episode (understandably). I kind of expected them to save Dean, but I’m also not too surprised that he ended up getting dragged to hell. I just hope they can save him quickly! I can’t bear to think of him suffering in hell for half a season or something like that.

I did think that the ending of this season felt a bit rushed. Obviously this season was shorter than other seasons because of the writer’s strike, and you can definitely tell that the show suffered because of that. In any case, I think this season finale was fine, although it was obviously dark and sad. I’m hoping next season will be a little lighter.

Rating: 8/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review