Review: Supernatural Season 3, Episode 12: Jus in Bello

Okay, so now there’s a little girl demon on the loose. What is it with evil little girls and this show?????

Will someone PLEASE explain it to me?

Now we have another evil child running around: Lilith! Can we be done with all these monster kids? They’re so creepy!

Anyway, before I get distracted, let’s talk about the actual episode.

In this episode, Sam and Dean get arrested and taken to jail by Agent Henriksen.

(Like I’ve said before, I’m always amused when Sam and Dean tangle with the law because the truth of what they’re doing is so fundamentally different from what they’re accused of. And, I’ve been loving to hate Henriksen forever because he’s so VEHEMENTLY against our Winchesters.)

However, when they’re brought into the police station, Sam and Dean discover that the demons have found them. The police station is soon surrounded by demons, and the Winchesters have to exorcise and federal agent to convince Henriksen and the other officers that what they’re saying is true. As you can imagine, an all out demonic war ensues. Sam and Dean are eventually able to escape, but all the other humans inside the police station are killed by our new villain, Lilith.

All in all, I have to say that I particularly enjoyed this episode. I have mad appreciation for Sam and Dean’s new exorcism techniques; playing the chant over the intercom was a brilliant idea. I am a bit sad that Henriksen is now dead; in the end, he ended up being a pretty good guy. But, on the bright side, the feds now think that Sam and Dean are dead, so they won’t be looking for them anymore. I’m sure that will be a huge comfort to them as hordes of demons chase them to the ends of the Earth.

On a side note, I love that Sam and Dean have matching tattoos now. It turns out the anti-possession sigils can be a LEWK.

Rating: 8/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review