Review: Supernatural Season 3, Episode 6: Red Sky at Morning

Okay, I can’t tell if I love Bela or I hate her. I kind of ship her with Dean, but at the same time I kind of think he should sic the Trickster on her or something because it’s very possible that Bela will be the death of them (although probably not because we’re only on season 3).

Seriously though, if Bela used her abilities for good, she and Dean would be an unstoppable power couple (although Sam and Gert might give them a run for their money). The way they stole the Hand of Glory was simply masterful.

Plus, how dreamy was Dean in a tux? I would have fainted too!

Speaking of fainting, I’m pretty sure I would collapse if I ever saw a *severed human hand* (!!!!) in a museum. Like, why did that museum have the hand on display???? I guess it’s an anthropological artifact or something, but still! That’s really creepy, no?

Anyway, let me move on before I get too upset about this. I have seen the Bodies exhibition (which totally gave me nightmares), so I guess I can’t complain too much about one hand.

Other than the creepy severed hand, I really did love this episode. I thought the plot was really interesting (in case you need a recap, Sam and Dean investigate a ghost that is drowning people who have killed their family members in this episode), and I was simply *delighted* to see Bela again (like I said, I have a love hate relationship with her). I hope we get to learn more about Bela’s story and how she ended up killing a family member; I’m sure it’s an interesting tale.

Rating: 9/10

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review