Peaky Blinders: Season 5 Episode 4 Review

Can someone just please kill Mosley already?????

Like, I DESPISE that guy. My hatred for him burns with the heat of 1000 suns.

When he came up to Lizzie and was like "ha, ha, I slept with you when you were a whore," I wanted to punch him in the face!

Honestly, I don't know how Tommy resisted the urge!

Like, at every turn, this Mosley guy just thinks of more and more disgusting and insensitive things to say. Not to mention that he's sleeping with his own family members. Again, why has no one killed him yet??? I am truly baffled.

Anyway, we have to move past Mosley because he wasn't even the most dramatic part of this episode.

Like, I need to know, IS LINDA DEAD????

I've never been super invested in her as a character, but I want her to live!

Honestly, I feel bad for Linda because she's in a really tough situation. She can't leave Arthur and she obviously isn't happy with him. What is she supposed to do?

Of course, I didn't want her to hurt Arthur, but I get where she's coming from.

I do think that Linda might still be alive because they didn't really show her die, but I guess we'll find out for sure in the next episode.

We also learn that the Peaky Blinders are going to team up with the Chinese gangsters to sell opium. Call me crazy, but I think that's a bad idea. I'm predicting some major DRAMA coming out of that business arrangement. I also think Michael being involved with the opium is going to be BAD. I'm sorry, but I do not trust him! I hope Tommy has a backup plan for when all of this goes south.

I'm also glad to hear that Polly and Aberama are getting married. We need something HAPPY to happen on this show.

Speaking of which, as always, I'm very concerned about Tommy's mental health. He's clearly unbalanced in some way; I don't know if it's the PTSD, the grief, or the drugs, but he's having even more issues than usual. I don't know what that whole speech he made to Ada meant, but I'm getting some dark undertones from it.

My favorite moment from this episode has to be the woman with the birds though. I love that she came into Tommy's office and was like "I want you to rough up my husband because he killed my birds." Let me tell you something, that lady is a G. I seriously hope that she gets her new birds and that her husband treats her with some respect.

Rating: 8/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review