Review: Supernatural Season 8, Episode 4: Bitten

Okay, so I’m not going to spend too much time reviewing this episode because it was BAD. I mean, really, really not good. “Bugs” may have been better, and most people agree that that’s THE worst episode of the series. I mean, did I miss something here? Is there some deeper meaning to this episode that I’m not aware of?

There was nothing that was meaningful or impactful in this episode in any way. NOTHING. It all just felt deeply irrelevant. Like, I don’t understand why I’m supposed to care about these random characters. I watch the show for Sam and Dean. I don’t care about the point of view of randos in this show.

So, basically, this episode is a home video made by a group of college kids about becoming werewolves. The only problem is that the home video lasts for literally the entire episode. Like, I think it would have been a cool effect if the video was like five minutes, but I could note STAND forty minutes of these people’s idiocy.

Seriously! Why was everyone in this episode unbelievably stupid? They’re supposed to be in college right, I would have liked to see a little more intelligence on display than this. Plus, the love triangle situation at the end seemed very weird and out-of-the-blue. Basically all the characters seemed like caricatures of actual humans.

I’m sorry to disappoint you if you liked this episode, but I literally cannot think of one thing I enjoyed about it. It was just all boring and unpleasant for me. Well, no, scratch that. I think Kate had good fashion sense. All of her clothes were seriously beautiful. I’ll give it one star for fashion.

Rating: 1/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review