Review: Supernatural Season 7, Episode 22: There Will Be Blood

This might make me a bad Supernatural fan, but I think I’ve had it with vampires. Seriously, every time they’re on the show things get weighed down and tedious.

I just don’t want to deal with them anymore; I can’t be bothered to follow all those plot points. Like, take this episode for instance, I couldn’t care less about all the vampire politics happening in the alpha’s palace. I think I absorbed enough of that when I was reading Twilight at age twelve. (Although, I do like that the alpha vampire told Sam and Dean that he’d see them next season. You have to admit that that was cute.)

There! I said it. And now I wash my hands of vampires.

So, let’s see, what else is going on in this episode?

Well, obviously, we have to be concerned about Bobby. I appreciate that he’s still around in the show, but the fact that he possessed the maid was very disturbing. I’m very disappointed that Bobby is going over to the dark side, but I guess I can’t be too surprised. I mean, if I died the way that Bobby died, I would be vengeful too.

On the other hand, I am amused by the fact that Dean has to eat fruits and vegetables now that corn syrup is like poison. I’m pretty sure I would be going through major sugar withdrawal in that situation.

On a side note, does anyone know why there are twenty-three episodes in this season? I was expecting this episode to be the last one of the season. And, to be frank, I’m kind of ready to be done with this season. We could have used this extra episode back when we only had sixteen episodes in season three! Just sayin’.

Rating: 5/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review