Review: Supernatural Season 9, Episode 3: I’m No Angel

Remember how I said in the last review that I wasn’t sure about Ezekiel? Well, now I’m sure about Ezekiel, and I’m sure I don’t like him.

Anyone who says that Castiel needs to go is majorly suspicious to me. It’s possible that Ezekiel isn’t trying to heal Sam, and he doesn’t want Castiel to know about it. Ezekiel might even be one of the big bads of this season. But, whatever the situation is, I’m not trusting Ezekiel anymore.

However, in my opinion, the best part of the episode was Castiel learning to be human. Seriously, I could watch an entire season just about Castiel and his human activities. I’m glad he’s finally appreciating what Sam and Dean go through, but I’m thinking that Castiel is going to enjoy being a human eventually. We know that he definitely enjoys sex! (Even if it was with a reaper).

His quotes in this episode were too funny! I particularly enjoyed “Do you ever tire of urinating? I'll never get used to it” and “I am really enjoying this place. Plentiful food. Good water pressure. Things I never even considered before. There really is a lot to being human, isn't there?”

I guess we should also talk about the angel Bartholomew. He’s another one that I don’t trust. He’s definitely going to be one of the villains of the season. That makes three so far, so I’m guessing we’re going to have a busy season!

Anyway, I thought this was a pretty enjoyable episode. Any episode that focuses on Castiel is a good one in my book!

Rating: 8/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review