Review: Supernatural Season 8, Episode 18: Freaks and Geeks

Oh my goodness, this episode made me so ANGRY! Don’t get me wrong, it was a really good episode, and I enjoyed it a lot, but I just can’t STAND teenagers with attitudes.

I swear, listening to a teen telling an adult that they have it all figured out is the most provoking thing. I don’t think I was ever that bad when I was young, and I certainly wasn’t as annoying as the kids in this episode. Like, the total confidence that the teen hunters have that they’re right just drives me up the wall. I guess they’re good kids or whatever, but honestly I couldn’t stand any of them.

That’s not to say that the adults in this episode were golden because Victor ENRAGED me. I mean, what on EARTH was that guy thinking? Working with a vampire? Killing innocent families? I mean, that guy was obviously deranged. There’s no way any sane hunter would behave like that. I think it’s probably good that he’s dead; if he had lived he might have caused more problems.

On another note, I did enjoy the fact that we learned what happened to Krissy. I always enjoy it when the show brings back characters that we’ve seen before. Of course, it’s tragic that her dad is dead, but at least Krissy seems to be okay now.

Anyway, I thought this was a really good episode overall; I enjoyed it a LOT. The plot was really good and well written, and I just thought it was a very well crafted episode. It didn’t necessarily apply to the main plot of the season, but I enjoyed it anyway, and I thought it was a good addition to the show.

Rating: 8/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review