Review: Supernatural Season 6, Episode 6: You Can't Handle the Truth

You know what, I’m glad that Dean beat Sam’s face into a pulp in this episode.

As this season goes on, I’m just hating Sam more and more.

Like, what is this “I can’t have feelings anymore” crap?

I’m sorry, but that is NOT an excuse.

Cry me a river Sam, but whether or not you have feelings, you should know what’s right and what’s wrong.

Like, it’s just so infuriating!

Anyway, I thought that the premise of this episode was pretty interesting. The scene where everyone kept telling the waitress what they thought of her reminded me of True Blood; although Sookie’s mind-reading thing was quite different. I have to say, however, that hearing 100% of the truth 100% of the time sounds pretty terrible. I can understand why all those people killed themselves; it was probably devastating.

You know what else was devastating?

That goddess. I mean, talk about creepy! I do appreciate that she likes cats, but the bodies in her basement were pretty disturbing. On a side note, even though she is a goddess, I’m shocked she managed to steal all those bodies with no one noticing. That town needs better security on their morgue.

All and all, however, the most important scene was obviously the one at the end when Sam told Dean that he didn’t have feelings anymore. Like, I know I already touched on this, but what is that crap?

Something went seriously bonkers with Sam’s brain while he was in the pit; I’m sure of it.

Anyway, aside from all that, I thought this was a pretty standard episode of Supernatural: not good and not bad, interesting, but not too exciting. So far, I feel like season six isn’t as impactful as previous seasons, so hopefully we’ll see that turn around soon.

Rating: 7/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review