Review: Supernatural Season 6, Episode 5: Live Free or Twihard

Okay, Sam made me so angry in this episode that I can’t even find the words to express my rage.

SAM! SAM! SAM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????

Did you guys see how Sam just allowed Dean to become a vampire in this episode?? Did you see that?

I don’t care that he probably knew that there was a cure; that doesn’t change the fact that his actions could have gotten Dean killed. Or, Dean could have killed someone else! Lisa and Ben were at risk, and, by the way, Sam’s little vampire stunt probably severely damaged Dean’s relationship with his surrogate family.

Like, HOW COULD HE DO THAT????

Man, Sam either has no empathy or he’s so thoughtless it’s ridiculous (or both).

It just KILLS me.

By the way, how did Sam even know that the cure would work? If Dean had had any blood, it wouldn’t have worked!

Okay, okay, let me calm down before I explode with anger.

Aside from the fact that Sam is now the worst person ever (seriously, I HATE him after this episode), I did really like this episode. I really enjoy the mockery of Twilight because when is that not fun? Do you guys remember when spoofs of Twilight were a whole genre in and of themselves? Good times, good times.

I have to say though that it was very smart of the vampires to lure teenagers to their nest by pretending to be Edward Cullen-esque teenage vampires. That’s what I call changing with the times! Talk about a strategy!

Anyway, I thought it was a fun episode.

Also, I think this was the first time Samuel was actually helpful, good on him!

My favorite moment, however, was when Dean was standing over Lisa while she was sleeping after he said that watching someone sleep was creepy. I guess something changes in your brain when you become a vampire.

Rating: 9/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review