Review: Supernatural Season 8, Episode 17: Goodbye, Stranger

Okay, now I regret saying that I wanted an episode with more plot. This episode almost had TOO much plot. So much happened! My head was spinning!

First of all, I think we should all have a moment of silence for Meg, who appears to be actually dead. Despite the fact that she was a demon, I actually liked her a lot. Plus, I’m pretty sure she was the longest running female character on the show, maybe the longest running recurring character on the show in general! Plus, I thought it was really cute that she called him Clarence. Their relationship was adorable.

In other big news, it seems that Cas has finally shaken off Naomi’s influence, which is good. Especially since she wanted to KILL DEAN!!! Man, I’m still SO upset about that. I mean, manipulating Cas into trying to kill Dean is just cruel. Like, I don’t know if I’m being controversial here, but I think she’s an EVIL woman. I don’t like her at all. I also find it interesting that Crowley tried to make a deal with her. That doesn’t bode well at all.

I do hope that they actually explain what was going on there at some point because I am STILL confused. Who is Naomi? Is she an angel? Why did she need Cas to get the angel tablet? Why can’t Sam and Dean know about her? It’s all very vague and mysterious.

Anyway, I’m glad that Cas seems to be free, although I’m disappointed that he ran away. We haven’t seen enough of Cas in this season if you ask me. Hopefully, he’ll be back to normal soon.

Rating: 7.5/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review