Review: Supernatural Season 8, Episode 16: Remember the Titans

Okay, so this episode was kind of adorable.

Basically, this episode is about the god Prometheus, who dies and is resurrected every day. The only problem is that Prometheus has forgotten who he is and has fathered a son who faces the same curse. Sam and Dean decide that they must break the curse in order to help the son. So, they summon and try to kill the god Zeus. They eventually succeed with the help of his daughter Artemis, but unfortunately Prometheus is killed in the process.

Like I said, I find Prometheus and his little family to be kind of adorable, and I thought it was especially cute that Sam and Dean brought them to their secret bunker, but I did find this episode to be a little random.

Like, Sam and Dean suddenly have to kill Greek gods? Like...okay? Did they not think about the repercussions of that at all? I would have been a little more cautious about destroying a pantheon. Also, they were very trusting of Prometheus and the people around him, which is unusual for them. I don’t know. I just found it to be strange.

Anyway, I thought this episode was pretty cute, and I enjoyed watching it. It didn’t really do anything for the main plot of the season, but it was a nice interlude.

I am, however, wondering where Cas is. We haven’t seen him for a WHILE, so I hope he reappears soon.

Rating: 6/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review