Review: Supernatural Season 8, Episode 14: Trial and Error

I have to be honest, I didn’t really like this episode. I found it kind of boring. We’ve seen a lot of episodes with people who have made ten year deals with demons, and, honestly, I don’t think I needed to see another one. So, to me, that whole aspect of the episode was kind of a throw-away plot. I just wasn’t that interested in it.

I am, however, very interested to learn that we now have a plan to close the Gates of Hell. I’m a little skeptical that the Winchesters are going to make that happen (mostly because we have like seven seasons left, and I can’t imagine that there will be no demons in any of them).

I have to say that I am worried about Kevin. He doesn’t seem to be taking care of himself, and that concerns me. Hopefully he’ll be back to a normal life at some point; I really hope he doesn’t get permanently sucked into the Supernatural world.

I’m also really enjoying the fact that Sam and Dean seem to have settled into the Men of Letters’ secret bunker. Dean having his own bedroom is just so ADORABLE. I almost can’t stand how cute it is. I really hope that nothing happens to their cute little bunker; where else would they cook hamburgers?

Rating: 6/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Review: The Last Kingdom Season 4 Episode 9