Review: Supernatural Season 7, Episode 11: Adventures in Babysitting

So, Bobby really is dead, huh?

I’m not going to lie, I find that to be really depressing. Lately, Sam and Dean are losing literally everybody. At this rate, we’re not going to have any supporting characters left, and losing a father figure is doubly depressing.

Although, I do think this episode was kind of an homage to Bobby, as the entire thing revolves around Sam and Dean saving a father so that he can be with his daughter.

In case you need a recap, in this episode a hunter named Lee Chambers is hunting a pair of Vetalas when they capture him. The hunter’s daughter calls Bobby for help, and Sam responds. However, when Sam goes missing too, Dean is forced to go after him, and Dean and the daughter eventually save the day.

In the meantime, Dean and Frank travel to Wisconsin to spy on the Leviathans in hopes of getting revenge for Bobby’s death. I’m quite interested to see how THAT turns out.

All and all, I did like this episode, but it didn’t stand out to me as one of my favorites. The monsters weren’t very interesting, and we didn't really make much progress with the leviathans.

It’s always fun to watch Dean interact with kids, although I have to say that Krissy was laying down way too much teenage attitude for my taste. Although, I have to hand it to her, she did save the day.

Rating: 7.5/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review