Review: Supernatural Season 6, Episode 15: The French Mistake

Oh my goodness, this EPISODE!!!!!

I know that I’ve called other episodes the best episode ever before, but this time I really think it’s true.

This episode was SO FUNNY!

I DIED laughing the whole time. It was so META.

In case you need a reminder, in this episode the angel Balthazar sends Sam and Dean to an alternate world to protect them from the angel Virgil. They end up in the world of the viewers, in which Supernatural is a TV show. Sam and Dean find that they’re now the actors in the show, Jared and Jensen. Meta right? You can imagine all the hilarity that ensues. When Sam and Dean return to their normal world, they learn that Castiel now has all the angelic weapons that Balthazar stole.

There were some important plot points here, but, overall, I think this was just intended to be a fun episode. I mean, the actors certainly had fun filming it.

I loved watching Sam and Dean make fun of Jared and Jensen. I guess it just shows that fame hasn’t gone to their heads (yet, anyway). It was always wonderfully hilarious to watch Sam realize that he’s married to the actress who played Ruby. His reaction was comedy gold!

The best part was Misha Collins live tweeting everything. I would like Castiel to be live tweeting everything in the normal episodes. It would be HILARIOUS.

Plus, I loved how they included the actual producers, directors, and staff from the show in this episode. It was nice that they could give the people who make Supernatural happen a shout out.

Rating: 8/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review