Review: Supernatural Season 11, Episode 6: Our Little World

Okay, I’ll come out and say it: I have no idea what’s going on between Dean and Amara. I’m not sure I want to understand it. I don’t even think that Dean and Amara understand it themselves. It’s super weird, but also fascinating.

I’m also terrified of Amara. I mean, how could you not be scared of someone who can break Crowley’s arm with barely a twitch of her finger. I mean, I guess she’s God’s sister, so that explains it.

Seriously, how crazy is that? Who would have thunk that God had a sister. I guess it makes some sense. The two siblings are opposites: light and dark, creation and destruction, order and chaos. It’s all about duality, I suppose.

Anyway, I guess Amara is free now, and I’m sure she’ll leave a trail of soulless humans behind her. (By the way, I find it interesting that the Darkness can only grow by feeding on God’s creation). I still don’t really understand what her final goal is, but I do agree that Sam and Dean should probably kill her as soon as possible.

Whether or not that’s possible, I have no idea. I have a feeling that Dean is going to have to be the one who kills her. He brought her into the world, and he’s going to have to take her out. That being said, it might not be possible to kill her at all. They might have to lock her up again.

It’s all a mystery to me!

Anyway, I should talk about Cas and Metatron.

First of all, I want to lodge a complaint that Metatron is still alive. When is the show going to kill this guy? He was a despicable angel, and now he’s a despicable human. What is the point of him? I hate having him on the show! In any case, I’m glad that Cas caught up with him and got some information. Maybe it will help with snap out of whatever flashback loop he’s struggling with.

Sam, it seems, is also dealing with flashbacks (...or maybe visions?). I don’t know what to make of that development, but I don’t think it’s anything good.

Come to think of it, I don’t think anything good is going to come out of this episode. So, I guess that means we’re back to Supernatural as usual!

Seriously though, I’m enjoying this season more than I’ve enjoyed any of the other recent seasons. I hope it continues.

Rating: 7/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review