Review: Supernatural Season 11, Episode 18: Hell’s Angel

I can’t even express how happy I am that Rowena is alive. She was too good of a character to get killed off that quickly and easily. I should have known that they would bring her back! My girl Rowena is too smart to let the devil kill her. That spell she had inside her body was genius!

Let’s just hope she has another backup plan because I have a feeling Amara is going to kill her again if she gets the chance. As much as I’m glad Rowena is on team Winchester, I have a feeling that sticking with Amara is probably safer right now.

However, we should probably move on to the major plot points of the episode.

I am very impressed with Crowley for finding another Hand of God. However, I’m not super surprised it didn’t kill Amara. Don’t get me wrong, I expected it to hurt her, but it would be too easy if it killed her.

It would also be too easy if the Winchesters were able to exorcise Lucifer from Castiel just like that. It would be a bit underwhelming. That being said, I am very concerned for Castiel now that he’s been captured by Amara (with Lucifer in him, but it is Castiel’s vessal). I don’t think Amara is going to kill Lucifer, but I also don’t think she’s going to draw out God with her antics, so, honestly, I don’t know how they’re going to save Cassifer. I would not go messing with Rowena after she did that darkness thing in Heven.

Also, for the record, it appears that we don’t need Lucifer to trap Amara again. So, when the Winchesters do get him back, they can just go ahead and exorcise him! (Like that will be as easy as I’m making it sound).

Anyway, that was a GREAT episode. I’m so glad we’re getting back into the main plot, and I’m so excited to see what’s next!

(Plus, "BACK FROM THE DEAD, FERGUS!" is my new favorite Supernatural quote. Props to Rowena.)

Rating: 9/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 1 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review