If ASOIAF Characters Made New Years Resolutions

So, I'm not really a fan of New Year's resolutions. To me, it just seems sort of silly because I never stick to them. However, I do think your New Years resolutions say something about you. So, I got to thinking, if A Song of Ice and Fire characters made New Year's resolutions, what would they be? Luckily for you, I have the answer.

Daenerys Targaryen: Learn how to train my dragons.

Jon Snow: Figure out this whole Lord of Light resurrection thing. (Ghost: Munch. Crunch. Lick. Run.)

Arya Stark: Cersei Lannister, Walder Frey, Ilyn Payne, Thoros of Myr, Beric Dondarrion, the Red Woman...

Looks like he needs a hand.
Tyrion Lannister: 1) Get wine. 2) Drink wine. 3) Join Daenerys Targaryen. 4) Meet a dragon. 5) Get wine. 6) Drink wine.

Jaime Lannister: Invest in prosthetics research.

Cersei Lanninster: 1) Kill my brother Tyrion. 2) Take vengeance. 3) Drink some wine. 4) Laugh manically.

Sansa Stark: 1) Get lemons. 2) Make lemon cakes. 3) Eat lemon cakes. 4) Repeat.

Melisandre: Burn Westeros to the ground. Burn the WORLD to the ground.

Littlefinger: Plot. If you can't plot, scheme.

King Tommen: Find a friend for Ser Pounce.

Margaery Tyrell: Stop being a queen. Be the queen. Then, buy new dresses -- pretty dresses.

Tywin Lannister: Have better kids -- the type that don't murder me on Father's Day.

Jorah Mormont: Re-enact "The Bear and the Maiden Fair"...with Daenerys.

Missandei: Learn to speak my twenty-eight thousandth language.


King Stannis: 1) Scowl. 2) Become King of Westeros. 3) Scowl.

Gendry: Just keep rowing, rowing, rowing, rowing...

Hot Pie: Don't give up on the gravy. Never give up on gravy.

Ser Davos, the Onion Knight: Find a better nickname.

Brienne: Keep my oath...and find a living person to serve.

Hodor: Hodor.

Valar dohaeris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 1 Review

Peaky Blinders: Season 2 Episode 6 Review

Review: The Last Kingdom Season 4 Episode 9